Polis. Political Studies
“Polis. Political Studies” Journal is published by the Noncommercial Partnership “Editorial Board ‘Polis’ (‘Political Studies‘)”. The Partnership was registered on 30.08.1996 under the register number 3080-1. The corresponding entry was made in the National Classifier of Enterprises and Organizations on 14.01. 2003 under the main register number 1037739083095.
The Partnership’s key goal is to contribute to its members’ activity which includes:
– issuing the “Polis. Political Studies” Journal and other mass media in the field of political science in correspondence with the contemporary applicable Russian legislation;
– developing political science in Russia and distributing the results of studies carried out by Russian scientists in the world scientific community;
– developing civil society in Russia;
– strengthening the key political institutions of democracy;
– developing political culture of the society;
– humanizing the political culture through contributing to creation of the system of civil political education, integration of academic and high school science.
Subject of the Partnership’s activity, in correspondence with the contemporary applicable Russian legislation, is achievement of its statutory goals, including:
– publishing activity, including production and issuing the periodical print media – “Polis. Political Studies” Journal;
– fundamental and applied scientific activity according to thematic of the Partnership;
– scientific and research activity in the field of political science, political education and culture as a “Polis. Political Studies” laboratory with the right to create temporary scientific and scientific-research groups on various topics in correspondence with the Partnerships’ statutory goals;
– scientific-educational activity and development of cooperation in the humanitarian sphere according to thematic of the Partnership;
– contribution to providing services (consultations, information, translation and mediation) of transferring intellectual property rights in correspondence with the Partnerships’ statutory goals;
– activity in the sphere of information technologies, including creation of internet portals, web sites, electronic libraries according to thematic of the Partnership.
10100, Russia, Moscow, Kolpachniy pereulok, 6-5 II, office 5.